Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!


Dear Friends,

Welcome to my Blog!  I created  this blog to share my travel experiences and other interests to friends like you.

I was in Switzerland on a work assignment for six years starting in 2006.  While there, I have traveled quite extensively within and outside the country discovering new sites, culture and friends. The Travel Tips that I am sharing with you here were based on my actual travels and were updated out of  information gathered from friends. The articles feature practical travel tips on how to make your own travels safe, convenient, and of course, economical.

So then, please continue browsing this blog but be mindful that I will appreciate your feedback and comments in order for me to update my articles for the benefit our other  friends. Cheers!

Some updates: 
1. In September 2012 and until 2016, I assumed my new work at the United Nations (UN)  in Bangkok, Thailand.   Thus, I have included my new travels in Thailand and around Asia.  I hope that you will continue to benefit from my listing.  All the best!

2. In October 2016, I returned to the Philippines, my home country.  I take this opportunity to also write on some places of interest and will continue to provide you with practical tips for your guidance.  Mabuhay!

Manuel

4 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! I can't wait for your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation / short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type.
    Visi for more info: india visa application

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prize Bond Theme Provides by Government of Pakistan
    It's the best opportunity to attempt your luck with the astounding venture of it. Many reasons and speculations would put your mind over the possibility that you should place yourself into the process of the nbp opportunity attributable to our diverse system of mechanism and preparing data. As we talk about the investment, at that point for such a large number of the general population prize bond are removed to be a standout amongst the essential vehicles without a doubt.
    Visit for more info: prize bonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is electronic Indian Visa (India e-Visa)?
    Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). It is this electronic India Visa Online that allows foreign visitors to visit India for five major purposes, tourism / recreation short term courses, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type. All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa (India Visa Online application process) or a regular/paper Visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
    for more info visit: indian visa application process

    ReplyDelete